别只会说“友谊的小船说翻就翻”,get这些超实用吵架用语

有人的地方,就难免有争执和误会。争吵,并不代表你们的感情就变质了。(Just because you're mad at each other doesn't mean you stop loving each other)

相反,起了争执、分析原因然后和解,对以后关系的发展都大有帮助。一起来学习英文中的吵架用语吧,学会了这些词以后看美剧唇枪舌战都能更顺利点。

1. 争辩起来没完没了

have a fight with someone over/about something:和某人因某事吵了一架

fight此处为名词,“争论,争吵”。

What's your problem? Did you have a fight with your girlfriend? 出什么事了啊?你跟女朋友吵架了?

She's not my girlfriend. Why don't you believe me? 她不是我女朋友啊。你为什么不相信我?

I would believe you if you didn't lie to me. 你要不对我撒谎,我就会信你。

— Friends with Benefits 《朋友也上床》

argue with someone about/over something:和某人就某事争论

argue此处为不及物动词,“争论,争吵,争辩”。

But her mom said she keeps a journal. 但她妈妈说她写日记的。

She argued with her boyfriend Friday. 周五她跟男朋友起了争执。

She stormed off just after midnight. 午夜刚过,她就气呼呼地跑走了。

— Insomnia 《失眠症》

2. 生气时,脑里一团混沌

piss someone off:使生气,使厌烦

But he didn't even trust you when he married you. 但他在跟你结婚的时候甚至都不信任你啊。

If someone made me sign a piece of paper, that would piss me off. 如果有人让我签协议,我会气死的。

And I would really really hate them for that. 而且我会真的真的讨厌他们这样做。

— The Rich Man's Wife 《魔鬼交易》

insane/crazy/out of someone's mind:疯了

Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?

Who gave you the permission to come back here? 谁准你回来的?

You have just ignored everything I've ever taught you? 我讲的话你都当耳边风了吗?

— Life of Pi 《少年派的奇幻漂流》

go too far:太过分了

You don't even care how upset I am! 你甚至不关心我有多难过!

But this time, you have gone too far. 但是这一次,你太过分了。

What are you gonna do, tell Mom and Dad? 你要做什么?告诉爸妈吗?

— The Simpsons 《辛普森一家》

补充:

I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了。

Give me a break. 让我喘口气吧。

Nonsense!一派胡言!

3. 冷处理,真的有用吗

fed up:厌烦,厌倦

I am so fed up with those people. I want to go home. 我受够了那些人。我想回家了。

Okay, look, we can do the test, and then go home, okay? 好的,听着,我们可以先做检查,然后再回家,好吗?

— Love & Other Drugs 《爱情与灵药》

leave me alone:不要打扰我;让我一个人呆会儿

Fine. So don't pay me. 那行,不要付给我钱。

Excuse me? 你说什么?

I quit, so you don't have to pay me. Now leave me alone. 我退出,这样你就不用付钱给我了。好了,让我一个人呆会吧。

— American Beauty 《美国丽人》

take a hike:滚开,走开(杀伤力好强,慎用)

I asked Claire what she wanted for Mother's Day, and she said, "Take a hike." 我问Claire母亲节想要什么,她说:“哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。”

It's not like that. 不是那样的。

— Modern Family 《摩登家庭》

cut it out:省省吧,住口,打住吧

Get down, Noah, you're gonna kill yourself! 快下来,Noah,你会没命的!

Noah, cut it out. Noah,快打住。

Now, will you go out with me? 那你愿意跟我约会了吗?

— The Notebook 《恋恋笔记本》

补充:

knock it off:住口;别再讲下去了。

Enough is enough. 够了够了。

I'm sick of it. 我真的受够你了。

4. 狠话少说,毕竟还是要和好的

make up:和解;言归于好

Because I want you to marry me. 因为我想跟你结婚。

It's too late. 太晚了。

I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. 你让我做什么我就做什么,我要弥补我们之间发生的一切。

— The Godfather 《教父》

get back together (with someone):(和某人)重归于好

Lily, trust me, you and Marshall are going to get back together. Lily,相信我,你和Marshall会和好的。

— How I Met Your Mother 《老爸老妈的浪漫史》

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

留言与评论(共有 条评论)
   
验证码: